Presentation School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school administered programs.
State law requires that children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by September 1st. Students will be conditionally accepted into Kindergarten with full acceptance contingent on displayed readiness on the Kindergarten entrance test. A family interview is part of the admission process. At the time of registration, all new students seeking admission to Presentation School will be evaluated on the basis of a nationally normed assessment survey and report cards from prior schools.
Why Choose Presentation?
The Catholic School Advantage
The Catholic School Advantage permeates the total education program and the lives of the faculty and students. The Mission and Philosophy of Presentation challenge students to improve the world by sharing Gospel values and living Christ's message of salvation. They grow to understand the roots of their faith and their responsibilities as Christians.
- Students explore their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- The school stresses the value of self-discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and staff are role models who share their faith, their talents, and their time.
- While not all students who come to Presentation are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- The school encourages each student to accept the challenges of being a Christian in tomorrow's world.